AUBERGE DE LA VALLÉE (43) - THINGS TO DO
Recharge your batteries at AUBERGE DE LA VALLEE, in Saint-Haon, south of Auvergne!
During your visit, you will be able to discover the region and enjoy various activities. Swimming, canoeing, hiking, fishing trips, sightseeing, there are plenty of choices to choose from :
- Swimming at Lac du Bouchet, the Allier River, the Loire and the Naussac Dam
- Fishing, hunting, mushroom picking
- Hiking, trail motorbike, horseback riding, cycling and mountain bike tours
- Whitewater sports (canoeing, canyoning, rafting)
- Cross-country skiing, snowshoes tours on the Estables
- Hiking tour of the Gorges de l' Allier
- Rail bike, Horse Museum
- Sightseeing train of the Gorges de l' Allier
- Château LAFAYETTE, ARLEMPDES
- COSTAROS Market on monday or LANDOS on tuesday
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.